Available In The Following:
- Chair Widths: 10″ (25cm) through 20″ (50.8cm)
- Support Contours
- Active 2.5” (63.5mm) ~ HCPCS code E2613
- Deep 4” (100mm) ~ HCPCS code E2615
- Extra Deep 6″ (150mm) ~ HCPCS code E2615
- Support Heights*
- Low – 10″ (25cm)
- Medium – 13″ (33cm)
- Standard – 16″ (40.5cm)
- Tall – 18″ (45.7cm)
- XTall – 20″ (51cm)
- Aluminum Shell Weight = 38.36 oz / 1088 g
(approx. weight of 15” wide, standard height shell, cushion and cover)
- Compatible with 2-Point Pro and Quick Release mounting systems
- HARDWARE/FOAM/COVER INCLUDED
- New!! Coolcore® technology cover as standard cover
- Carbon Fiber or Aluminum material for the ultimate in strength without the weight
- Provides maximum stabilization of trunk during push with less energy loss
- Helps deter progression of postural deformities
- Facilitates upright seating in chair
- Reduces back pain
1) Aluminum Series Back Supports maximum weight capacity is 250 pounds.
2) 2-Point PRO & Quick Release tubing clamps attach to .600” (15.24) mm through 1” (25mm) tubing. Round or Oval, no spacers required!
Designed From Experience
Ergonomically designed for proper posture, the seating system eases the strain on the lower back during long, active days in a chair, by more equally distributing forces through the pelvic base of support, and good support naturally results in less pain.
Whether this is your first chair or just that you are finally ready to move on from inefficient, non-supportive alternatives, we invite you to experience the ADI Seating System. ADI seating products are designed for active individuals in lightweight wheelchairs who realize the importance of solid seating while demanding the lightest and strongest components available.