Anti-Slip Transfer Board
Sliding boards are used to promote independence and safety during transfers for those with limited upper body strength and impaired balance. We also recommend transfer boards as a transfer-assist tool for therapist/caregiver, to provide the needed assistance “to bridge the gap” for safer and more bio mechanically friendly transfer.
- Anti-Slip material on the bottom side keeps the board in place during transfers
- Three options in length to meet all your transferring needs
- Three options in hand hole configurations
- Tapered ends allow for easier placement
- Made from durable, lightweight hardwood
NOTE: Maximum weight capacity is 200 pounds.
NOTE: It is not recommended that ADI Anti-Slip Transfer Boards be used in the shower, tub, or other areas where they may get wet.
The bottom side of each transfer board has an anti-slip surface to keep the board in place with little to no movement during each transfer.
Three options of board hand hole cut-outs for optimal user manageability. Your choice of either vertical, horizontal or no hand holes.
Allows the user to easily slide the board underneath his or her leg/bottom for proper placement during transfer and to aid in reduction of skin sheering.