Push & Transfer Gloves
ADI push and transfer gloves are available with or without non-slip rubber surface that enhances users grip during transfers, push and deceleration down hills. Gloves protect palm and wrist from abrasions, while open finger designs enables independent donning and doffing by persons with limited hand function.
- Open Fingers, Half Thumb, Wrap-Around Design
- Made of 100% Leather
- Padded in Palms and Wrists
- 3” of Dual Velcro Closure for a Secure Fit
- Non-Slip Rubber Surface Enhances Grips
- Extended Velcro Design Allows for Multi-Size Fit
- Protects Palms and Wrists Against Skin Abrasions
- Available in Black Leather
- Open finger design enables independent donning and doffing by persons with limited hand function
More than just a push glove
If you have limited hand function this glove can be used as an accessory for many possibilities. From utensils to typing tools, having an in-place anchor can make life easier. Be creative.
Quality in Mind
Made to last. Strong Velcro on both top and bottom. Solid sticking with a seamless style. Real leather throughout.
Keep your hands protected throughout your push. Available in full leather or rubber coated. One size fit most. Sold as a pair.